DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Looking for RCA CTC169BF Schematic (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/256040-looking-rca-ctc169bf-schematic.html)

Bill[_16_] July 21st 08 03:39 PM

Looking for RCA CTC169BF Schematic

I have this television at home. It has started having a problem with the
vertical picture. I want to fix this. I know the schematic is on the
inside of the cabinet, but I can barely read it because its faded out. I
had the service manual as a PDF at one time, but recently had to format my
laptop and erased it. I would love to get this TV working again, but need
the schematic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

mark krawczuk[_2_] September 20th 08 12:11 AM

Looking for RCA CTC169BF Schematic

hi, ever tried to run a recover program for ya laptop ?
i done EXACTLY the same as you and and i have got my data back.
mark k
easeus is good software

om...