Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Democrats Announce Energy Strategy

The Real Democrat Energy Strategy:

http://polfeeds.com/item/The-Real-De...t-for-the-Wind

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Leftist weenie Bush-bashing bed wetters, scourge of the world

Due to excessive spam, gmail, googlegroups, UAR, AIOE are blocked!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Yup. They're against it.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Was that supposed to be an article?

Bloggers are getting AWFULLY lazy these days.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

The Real Democrat Energy Strategy:

http://polfeeds.com/item/The-Real-De...t-for-the-Wind

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Leftist weenie Bush-bashing bed wetters, scourge of the world

Due to excessive spam, gmail, googlegroups, UAR, AIOE are blocked!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"flipper" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 22:25:21 -0500, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

Was that supposed to be an article?

Bloggers are getting AWFULLY lazy these days.

Tim

It's a new 'Internet thang'. You click on the title and, viola, the
article pops up.

Perhaps it rendered differently for you? All I get in IE and FF is:

-=-=-
The Hill, By Jared Allen and Mike Soraghan July 8, 2008 “Exactly when
Democrats will change their present course and bring an energy bill to the
floor remains uncertain. ‘Right now, our strategy on gas prices is ‘
-=-=-

In particular I was remarking to the fact that there is more information
contained in the *subject* than the article itself (if that was indeed the
article).

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 23:43:31 -0500, the renowned flipper
wrote:

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 23:16:19 -0500, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Was that supposed to be an article?

Bloggers are getting AWFULLY lazy these days.

Tim

It's a new 'Internet thang'. You click on the title and, viola, the
article pops up.

Perhaps it rendered differently for you? All I get in IE and FF is:

-=-=-
The Hill, By Jared Allen and Mike Soraghan July 8, 2008 “Exactly when
Democrats will change their present course and bring an energy bill to the
floor remains uncertain. ‘Right now, our strategy on gas prices is ‘
-=-=-

In particular I was remarking to the fact that there is more information
contained in the *subject* than the article itself (if that was indeed the
article).

You sure don't try very hard even after a clue is given.

The link posted takes you to a page that has what you cut and pasted.
It also has a TITLE: "The Real Democrat Energy Strategy: “Drive Small
Cars and Wait for the Wind"

CLICK on the title and you get the article

http://gop.gov/c/journal_articles/vi...&ver sion=1.0

Tim

Have you seen T. Boone Pickens' whiteboard presentation?

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...tid=1653634930

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"flipper" wrote in message
CLICK on the title and you get the article

Well that's stupid, it's not even underlined.

Sad to say, bad formatting continues on the target page as well. :-(

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

I agree. The only clue was that on the page Jim posted, the mouse pointer
changes from an arrow to the finger on mouse-over of the title. Other than
that, it would appear that the article existed solely on the same page.
Why not post a link to the target page instead????

Oppie

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
"flipper" wrote in message
CLICK on the title and you get the article

Well that's stupid, it's not even underlined.

Sad to say, bad formatting continues on the target page as well. :-(

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 22:24:07 -0500, flipper wrote:

I have a 'co' plan. Remove the drilling bans and offer a 5 year tax
moratorium on new oil produced from the new fields. I guarantee you
there'll be more new oil than you can shake a stick at, and in
considerably less than 5 years. And it won't 'cost the government' a
blessed penny because you aren't getting any revenue from fields you
bar drilling on now and no money from new oil produced out of them is
exactly the same zero.

Except that the politicians and activists don't want us to have more
oil; they want to use the shortage to flog us, to raise taxes, to
dismantle suburbia, to make us repent of our wasteful Western ways.

The Left has always been the true prudes.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"flipper" wrote in message
I didn't say it was 'brilliant' but I managed and gave you enough clue
to find it.

Yeah, but it was late the first time around, too.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

The Real Democrat Energy Strategy:

http://polfeeds.com/item/The-Real-De...t-for-the-Wind

Well, driving smaller, more efficient cars is BLOODY OBVIOUSLY a good idea.. As is turboing cars, to
get good mpg in average driving yet high performance when you need it. VERY popular in Europe.

Are you brain dead ?

Saturn recently introduced 2 new models (Astra and Aura) that are essentially Euro clones, in fact
the Astra is built in Germany and simply gets different badges, yet the minimum engine size in the
USA market is some 30% larger than in Europe ?

WHY ? Is this some willie size contest ?

Graham