Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default A Schmuck for sure... - A Schmuck for sure.jpg

A Schmuck for sure...

see attachment ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Attached Images
File Type: jpg A Schmuck for sure.jpg (216.0 KB, 49 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

http://www.collegehumor.com/pictu1818447

Someone beat you to making fun of him, but you've got the personal touch of
being enough of a "Schmuck" yourself to have an autographed edition.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
A Schmuck for sure...

see attachment ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
A Schmuck for sure...

see attachment ;-)

Is he running against Bill Cocksucker (D)?

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 6/16/08 11:32 AM, in article , "Tom Del
Rosso" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
A Schmuck for sure...

see attachment ;-)

Is he running against Bill Cocksucker (D)?

Don't be ridiculous......... That's -suckee.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Don Bowey" wrote in message

On 6/16/08 11:32 AM, in article ,
"Tom Del Rosso" wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message
A Schmuck for sure...

see attachment ;-)

Is he running against Bill Cocksucker (D)?

Don't be ridiculous......... That's -suckee.

I wasn't even thinking of that guy. Just a random first name.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

The local Assembly of God church here in White Plains, NY used to have as a
leader, Pastor Schmuck. Then again, I went to high school with a Lip****s.
Not sure which name is worse.
Oppie

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
A Schmuck for sure...

see attachment ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Oppie" wrote in message
The local Assembly of God church here in White Plains, NY used to
have as a leader, Pastor Schmuck. Then again, I went to high school
with a Lip****s. Not sure which name is worse.

Did you ever call his parents and say, "Are you Lip****s?" "Well if you're
Lip****s my ass whistles."?

Recently I noticed the Queens phone book has several King Kongs.