Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
qrk qrk is offline

Default Re-post of Old Paper--The Stability Problem - The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers.pdf (1/5)

For this sort of size, the PDF as you have posted it here works fine.
Not many people know what to do with RAR files and they add no real
benefit to an already compressed file unless you add the PAR files.

BTW, thanks for posting this paper.

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:32:22 -0700, The Phantom
wrote:

Here is in one piece.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:19:08 GMT, qrk wrote:

For this sort of size, the PDF as you have posted it here works fine.
Not many people know what to do with RAR files and they add no real
benefit to an already compressed file unless you add the PAR files.

People don't need to know what to do beyond what I told them. The RAR files
were self-extracting; all you have to is double click the first one.

The purpose of using RAR files was not to achieve more compression, but to split
a rather large file into a self-extracting archive of smaller parts.

Adding PAR files is useful where the RAR's recombine into a several hundred
megabyte video file. I suspected these few sub-1 megabyte RAR's would make it
through without errors.

And, adding PAR files would really have complicated things for the less
knowledgeable user. RAR files created with the latest WINRAR have a certain
amount of repairability already.

I think what I'll do in the future is just post .pdf's directly, no matter their
size, until the next person complains at which time I'll try something else.

A while back, I offered an old paper on beam power tubes. It was 8 megabytes,
and some of the people who wanted it emailed to them couldn't receive such a
large file as an email attachment. I had to split it with WINRAR into parts of
a mailable size and I made them self-extracting; it worked out fine with no
complaints.

BTW, thanks for posting this paper.

You're welcome.

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:32:22 -0700, The Phantom
wrote:

Here is in one piece.

Re-post of Old Paper--The Stability Problem - The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers.pdf (1/5) John Byrns Electronic Schematics 2 June 14th 08 02:23 AM
Old Paper--The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers Part 4 - The Stability Problem.part4.rar The Phantom Electronic Schematics 0 June 13th 08 04:39 AM
Old Paper--The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers Part 3 - The Stability Problem.part3.rar The Phantom Electronic Schematics 0 June 13th 08 04:33 AM
Old Paper--The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers Part 2 - The Stability Problem.part2.rar The Phantom Electronic Schematics 0 June 13th 08 04:28 AM
Old Paper--The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers Part 1 - The Stability Problem.part1.exe The Phantom Electronic Schematics 0 June 13th 08 04:24 AM