Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Re-post of Old Paper--The Stability Problem - The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers.pdf (1/5)

In article ,
The Phantom wrote:

Here is in one piece.

begin 644 The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers.pdf
[Image]

How do you know it "is in one piece"? This file was received as two
separate pieces in two posts from the news server my ISP uses. I guess
the question is, was it your news reader that did the splitting when you
up loaded the file, or did my ISP's news server split the file into two
pieces when it received it? When my news reader receives the two
posts/pieces they are automatically reassembled into the original binary
file.

Regards,

John Byrns

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

In article ,
John Byrns wrote:

In article ,
The Phantom wrote:

Here is in one piece.

begin 644 The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers.pdf
[Image]

How do you know it "is in one piece"? This file was received as two
separate pieces in two posts from the news server my ISP uses. I guess
the question is, was it your news reader that did the splitting when you
up loaded the file, or did my ISP's news server split the file into two
pieces when it received it? When my news reader receives the two
posts/pieces they are automatically reassembled into the original binary
file.

Oops, sorry, it was five posts/pieces on my ISP's news server, not two,
and my news reader successfully reassembled the 9 pieces into a single
valid "pdf" file of 9 pages.

Regards,

John Byrns

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:56:34 -0500, John Byrns
wrote:

In article ,
The Phantom wrote:

Here is in one piece.

begin 644 The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers.pdf
[Image]

How do you know it "is in one piece"?

What I mean is that I uploaded it all as one file. The post of yesterday
was split into 5 separate RAR files by me and they were uploaded
separately, so 5 uploads were required for the whole thing. The people who
upload huge files regularly have software that automatically splits into
RAR's and uploads the pieces.

The one I just did was uploaded as one 2.9 megabyte .pdf file in a single
upload.

Would others please comment on any problems you may have with these
uploading methods.

Old Paper--The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers Part 5 - The Stability Problem.part5.rar The Phantom Electronic Schematics 0 June 13th 08 04:43 AM
Old Paper--The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers Part 4 - The Stability Problem.part4.rar The Phantom Electronic Schematics 0 June 13th 08 04:39 AM
Old Paper--The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers Part 3 - The Stability Problem.part3.rar The Phantom Electronic Schematics 0 June 13th 08 04:33 AM
Old Paper--The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers Part 2 - The Stability Problem.part2.rar The Phantom Electronic Schematics 0 June 13th 08 04:28 AM
Old Paper--The Stability Problem in Feedback Amplifiers Part 1 - The Stability Problem.part1.exe The Phantom Electronic Schematics 0 June 13th 08 04:24 AM