Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default How would you............... (from seb) - dieselhorns.jpg

Forget LEDs, mount an array like this on you front fender.

JF

Attached Thumbnails
How would you............... (from seb) - dieselhorns.jpg-dieselhorns-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 12 May 2008 19:45:35 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

Forget LEDs, mount an array like this on you front fender.

JF

I had a single version in my '61 Renault Dauphine with a small
electric pump for the air. I used to see how high I could get
pedestrians to jump ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Forget LEDs, mount an array like this on you front fender.

JF

I had a single version in my '61 Renault Dauphine with a small
electric pump for the air. I used to see how high I could get
pedestrians to jump ;-)

...Jim Thompson

And when the engine breaks, you can retro rocket all the way back home.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Forget LEDs, mount an array like this on you front fender.

JF

I had a single version in my '61 Renault Dauphine with a small
electric pump for the air. I used to see how high I could get
pedestrians to jump ;-)

...Jim Thompson

And when the engine breaks, you can retro rocket all the way back home.

He said it was a Renault - the wheels fall off those not the engine breaks,
or if its an ambulance it might catch fire!

With the more recent models - the hood catch lets go at speed so the hood
slams back and smashes the windscreen!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 13 May 2008 22:51:50 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"RFI-EMI-GUY" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:

Forget LEDs, mount an array like this on you front fender.

JF

I had a single version in my '61 Renault Dauphine with a small
electric pump for the air. I used to see how high I could get
pedestrians to jump ;-)

...Jim Thompson

And when the engine breaks, you can retro rocket all the way back home.

He said it was a Renault - the wheels fall off those not the engine breaks,
or if its an ambulance it might catch fire!

Not if you maintain the leather straps. (No kidding, leather straps
to keep the swing axles from tucking in too much, though I did do a
few horizontal-movement lane changes before I caught on ;-)

[snip]

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: "skypeanalog" | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Forget LEDs, mount an array like this on you front fender.

JF

I had a single version in my '61 Renault Dauphine with a small
electric pump for the air. I used to see how high I could get
pedestrians to jump ;-)

I had the same on a Honda CL450; I used it to make drivers notice that
I was there, until one late night in downtown Cleveland, when the
driver I had alarmed decided to make something of it. Fortunately, the
bike was faster and more maneuverable than the car, and I escaped.
--
John
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Forget LEDs, mount an array like this on you front fender.

JF

I had a single version in my '61 Renault Dauphine with a small
electric pump for the air. I used to see how high I could get
pedestrians to jump ;-)

I had the same on a Honda CL450; I used it to make drivers notice that
I was there, until one late night in downtown Cleveland, when the
driver I had alarmed decided to make something of it. Fortunately, the
bike was faster and more maneuverable than the car, and I escaped.

"downtown Cleveland"?? It's a wonder you weren't shot.

...Jim Thompson