Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John O'Flaherty[_2_] John O'Flaherty[_2_] is offline

Default How would you............... (from seb) - dieselhorns.jpg

On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:15:05 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Mon, 12 May 2008 19:45:35 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

Forget LEDs, mount an array like this on you front fender.

JF

I had a single version in my '61 Renault Dauphine with a small
electric pump for the air. I used to see how high I could get
pedestrians to jump ;-)

I had the same on a Honda CL450; I used it to make drivers notice that
I was there, until one late night in downtown Cleveland, when the
driver I had alarmed decided to make something of it. Fortunately, the
bike was faster and more maneuverable than the car, and I escaped.
--
John