Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Bulb types.

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg: #327
etc?

TIA.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg: #327
etc?

http://www.google.com/search?&q=%23327+lamp

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

http://www.cml-it.com/cgi-bin/start.cgi/home.html

http://www.cml-it.com/pdf/2-45.pdf

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg:
etc?

http://www.google.com/search?&q=%23327+lamp

Graham

You obviously overlooked the "eg": and "etc".

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg:
etc?

TIA.

http://www.cml-it.com/cgi-bin/start.cgi/home.html

http://www.cml-it.com/pdf/2-45.pdf

Thanks - are those industry standard numbers prefixed by that manufacturers
own letter code?

It would be handy to find an old archived list of lamp numbers to identify
the types listed in some of the circuits in the recently posted encyclopedia
of electronic circuits.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg:
etc?

TIA.

http://www.cml-it.com/cgi-bin/start.cgi/home.html

http://www.cml-it.com/pdf/2-45.pdf

Thanks - are those industry standard numbers prefixed by that manufacturers
own letter code?

It would be handy to find an old archived list of lamp numbers to identify
the types listed in some of the circuits in the recently posted encyclopedia
of electronic circuits.

CML was called Chicago Miniature and they were the US standard for
lamps.

You might find this web page interesting:
http://www.donsbulbs.com/cgi-bin/r/t.pl/library.html

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote

You might find this web page interesting:
http://www.donsbulbs.com/cgi-bin/r/t.pl/library.html

Thanks.

Donsbulbs was one of the first hits in the google search I posted. A valuable
source of info.

The thing with google and any other search engine is that you have to persist in
burrowing down into the links. Expecting everything to come to light at the drop
of a hat doesn't work usually.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 07 May 2008 15:18:15 +0000, ian field wrote:

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg: #327
etc?

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...keywords=lamps

Mouser, Newark, or any of the usual suspects probably carry a line too.

Good Luck!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Rich Grise wrote:

On Wed, 07 May 2008 15:18:15 +0000, ian field wrote:

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg: #327
etc?

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...keywords=lamps

Mouser, Newark, or any of the usual suspects probably carry a line too.

Good Luck!
Rich

He asked for data, not the bulbs.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Rich Grise wrote:

On Wed, 07 May 2008 15:18:15 +0000, ian field wrote:

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg: #327
etc?

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...keywords=lamps

Mouser, Newark, or any of the usual suspects probably carry a line too.

Good Luck!
Rich

He asked for data, not the bulbs.

Mouser and Newark have data too.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Eeyore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Rich Grise wrote:

On Wed, 07 May 2008 15:18:15 +0000, ian field wrote:

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg: #327
etc?

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...keywords=lamps

Mouser, Newark, or any of the usual suspects probably carry a line too.

Good Luck!
Rich

He asked for data, not the bulbs.

Mouser and Newark have data too.

On current production lamps, only.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 07 May 2008 15:18:15 GMT, "ian field" wrote:

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg: #327
etc?

TIA.

You can download a pretty complete PDF catalog of the miniature lamps series
from http://www.sunraylighting.com/pdf/Catalog.pdf. It lists the lamp numbers ,
specs, base and bulb styles, etc. Pretty good reference.==============

Dave M

(remove all the "X"s)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg: #327
etc?

http://www.mts.net/~william5/library/minilamp.htm

RL
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg:

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Dave M" wrote in message
On Wed, 07 May 2008 15:18:15 GMT, "ian field"

(remove all the "X"s)

Why? - The last sleeping pills I bought turned out to be hay fever tablets
in disguise (antihistamine) and didn't work!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg:
etc?

http://www.mts.net/~william5/library/minilamp.htm

RL

Thanks.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

CML was called Chicago Miniature and they were the US standard for
lamps.

You might find this web page interesting:
http://www.donsbulbs.com/cgi-bin/r/t.pl/library.html

Thanks.

You're welcome.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 07 May 2008 15:18:15 GMT, "ian field" wrote:

:Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg: #327
:etc?
:
:TIA.
:

Didn't the incandescant bulb number system start with GE?

I don't know if this will help http://www.bulbs-elsc.com/

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

:Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg:
:etc?
:
:TIA.
:

Didn't the incandescant bulb number system start with GE?

I don't know if this will help http://www.bulbs-elsc.com/

Thanks.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg: #327
etc?

A bit late....

ANSI C78.391-2004 miniature lamps

http://www.nema.org/stds/c78-391.cfm

RL
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Anyone know where I can find a specifications list for lamp types, eg:
etc?

A bit late....

ANSI C78.391-2004 miniature lamps

http://www.nema.org/stds/c78-391.cfm

RL

Better late than never, thanks.

Getting Rid of M I 5 types Need help Martin H. Eastburn Metalworking 5 February 25th 08 10:05 PM
Pool light bulb any different than regular light bulb? Pond Scum Home Repair 2 September 3rd 07 03:33 AM
MCB types.. AJB UK diy 1 September 23rd 05 04:36 PM
Can you mix two different types together? Wet [email protected] Home Repair 8 August 19th 05 06:50 PM
Bug Light Bulb---any bulb for outside use that are not yellow? Patty Amas Home Ownership 5 November 3rd 04 09:23 PM