Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Function Generator - FunctionGen.pdf

In answer to an S.E.D Question, see attachment

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Attached Files
File Type: pdf FunctionGen.pdf (484.5 KB, 78 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:
In answer to an S.E.D Question, see attachment

Interesting mux symbols for the DG509. Nowadays those are used for water
shut-off valves. So don't use them when doing projects with MEs ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 08:59:43 -0800, Joerg
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
In answer to an S.E.D Question, see attachment

Interesting mux symbols for the DG509. Nowadays those are used for water
shut-off valves. So don't use them when doing projects with MEs ;-)

IIRC that was the standard symbology back in those days.

I didn't draw up that final drawing... one of my engineers did (John
Spellman).

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:05:15 -0800, "BobW"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
In answer to an S.E.D Question, see attachment

Interesting mux symbols for the DG509. Nowadays those are used for water
shut-off valves. So don't use them when doing projects with MEs ;-)

IIRC that was the standard symbology back in those days.

I didn't draw up that final drawing... one of my engineers did (John
Spellman).

...Jim Thompson

Well, then, John Spellman is going to hear about this.

Bob

I need to inquire and see if John is still with us. I'm older than
dirt, and John is about 10 years older ;-)

...Jim Thompson