Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTB-Function Generator/nail driver

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:52:22 -0800 (PST), whit3rd
wrote:

On Feb 9, 10:02*am, Gunner Asch wrote:

... In fact..its going to be a learning experience, since its been
many many years since I did this sort of thing.

How about a kit-type generator? like
http://www.gibsonteched.com/ck307.html
or similar? I put together a variant on this one, it works
fine. And, because there's no case, you get to do some
metalwork...

Nice link. Thanks. Ill keep it in mind.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner