Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Best Performance / Lightest Weight Video Projector?

Best Performance / Lightest Weight Video Projector?

Looks like this coming year will be lots of road show presentations.

Any experiences / suggestions appreciated.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:20:23 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Best Performance / Lightest Weight Video Projector?

Looks like this coming year will be lots of road show presentations.

Any experiences / suggestions appreciated.

...Jim Thompson

Any advice? I need to purchase in the next day or two.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

news
wrote:

Best Performance / Lightest Weight Video Projector?

Looks like this coming year will be lots of road show presentations.

Any experiences / suggestions appreciated.

...Jim Thompson

Any advice? I need to purchase in the next day or two.

I'm looking into a multimedia projector, and it seems the Panasonic units have the better reviews in the lower price
brackets.
As for portables, Im not sure, how heavy, is 5lbs too heavy? What about lighting, room settings etc.
Panasonic has a small 3lb 1500 lumen unit http://www.projectorreviews.com/pana...ions-id829.php

Cheers

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

In article ,
Jim Thompson wrote:
Best Performance / Lightest Weight Video Projector?

Any advice? I need to purchase in the next day or two.

Got an Acer which works OK, but it's clearly not the best performance
unit around - fairly light/portable, included a well designed case for
it and all the cables, but dim as compared to the 3X size/4X price
(non-portable, unless you have porters, Mr. NewHip) units in use
elsewhere here. Budget driven, and on that basis OK - but also a few
years old, so probably not closely related to this week's options.

If you can find a store which has the darn things in stock to try out,
that would be best, even if it's a few bucks more than ordering it from
far away.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Best Performance / Lightest Weight Video Projector? - Projector.jpg

wrote:

Best Performance / Lightest Weight Video Projector?

Looks like this coming year will be lots of road show presentations.

Any experiences / suggestions appreciated.

Any advice? I need to purchase in the next day or two.

...Jim Thompson

See attachment. I bought the ViewSonic PJ256D... 2.2# ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Attached Thumbnails
Best Performance / Lightest Weight Video Projector?-projector-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message

See attachment. I bought the ViewSonic PJ256D... 2.2# ;-)

It's obviously well-made. The little birdies are embroidered.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:19:27 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message

See attachment. I bought the ViewSonic PJ256D... 2.2# ;-)

It's obviously well-made. The little birdies are embroidered.

Sno-o-o-ort!

My purchase decision WAS partly based on really good performance of
the two VA912b monitors I bought last Spring.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

You've left it out on the desk for what? A cat hair tolerance test?

;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
Entropy: When your shoelace comes untied, you can't fix it
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 16:16:15 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

You've left it out on the desk for what? A cat hair tolerance test?

;-)

Not for long, Cuatro would have simply scooted it off onto the floor
:-(

...Jim Thompson