Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Martin Riddle Martin Riddle is offline

Default Best Performance / Lightest Weight Video Projector?

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:20:23 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Best Performance / Lightest Weight Video Projector?

Looks like this coming year will be lots of road show presentations.

Any experiences / suggestions appreciated.

...Jim Thompson

Any advice? I need to purchase in the next day or two.

I'm looking into a multimedia projector, and it seems the Panasonic units have the better reviews in the lower price
brackets.
As for portables, Im not sure, how heavy, is 5lbs too heavy? What about lighting, room settings etc.
Panasonic has a small 3lb 1500 lumen unit http://www.projectorreviews.com/pana...ions-id829.php

Cheers