Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default dc motor problem ??_second try_ motor.txt 1 (0/1)

RE. dc motor problem ??

Use a amp-meter to measure the current that every DC motor is using. So you only power one motor at a time and measure the current of each motor. You than add the two currents, this will give you a good idea of the total current of the two motors. This total current must be a bit lower than 40amp, if higher the trip breaker will trip. Now that you know the total current, you can buy a trip breaker that is adapted to the total current.

The bigger the mechanic load for the motor the higher the current gets !

Regards,
Johan

hi i have i problem, how does not )

well i have to DC motor they run on 36v and they have a 40amp trip
breaker , ho yes i forgot its a big scrubber. well the problem is
this if a let run but motor for i while the breaker will trip and if a
disconect one motor the breaker will not trip. i check both motor i
think i swap back and forth and both motor works as long one only run.
is any way to see if the breaker is bad or one of the 2 motor.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default dc motor problem ??_second try_ motor.txt 1 (1/1)

Attached Files
File Type: txt motor.txt (1.1 KB, 43 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

johan wrote:

=ybegin part=1 line=128 size=1083 name=motor.txt
=ypart begin=1 end=1083

What's with all the garbage? Are you trying to 'Yenc' our chains?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
johan wrote:

=ybegin part=1 line=128 size=1083 name=motor.txt
=ypart begin=1 end=1083

What's with all the garbage? Are you trying to 'Yenc' our chains?

Ouch! (Wish I'd thought of that :-) )

Ed
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ehsjr wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
johan wrote:

=ybegin part=1 line=128 size=1083 name=motor.txt
=ypart begin=1 end=1083

What's with all the garbage? Are you trying to 'Yenc' our chains?

Ouch! (Wish I'd thought of that :-) )

Sometimes I just have to entertain myself. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida