Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Amplifier plans

My dad says he does not have any extra amplifiers. (I suspect he does, but
he won't hand 'em over). So now, I turn to the people of use-net for help:
where can I find some schematics and plans for an amplifier with RCA inputs
and outputs? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Johnny Byrns

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Johnny Byrns" wrote in message
news
My dad says he does not have any extra amplifiers. (I suspect he does,
but he won't hand 'em over). So now, I turn to the people of use-net for
help: where can I find some schematics and plans for an amplifier with RCA
inputs and outputs? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Johnny Byrns

DynaKit
http://www.dynakitparts.com/store/

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:24:25 -0500, "w9gb"
wrote:

"Johnny Byrns" wrote in message
news
My dad says he does not have any extra amplifiers. (I suspect he does,
but he won't hand 'em over). So now, I turn to the people of use-net for
help: where can I find some schematics and plans for an amplifier with RCA
inputs and outputs? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Johnny Byrns

DynaKit
http://www.dynakitparts.com/store/

Aaaah! Fond memories. I also built EICO stuff. Damn! That was more
than 50 years ago :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007, "Johnny Byrns" wrote:

My dad says he does not have any extra amplifiers. (I suspect he does, but
he won't hand 'em over). So now, I turn to the people of use-net for help:
where can I find some schematics and plans for an amplifier with RCA inputs
and outputs? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Got an old SWTP 25/ch schematic around here somewhere.

RCA outputs? You lost me.

What wattage, type and purpose are you looking for?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

sd, at, a, place, and, time wrote:

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007, "Johnny Byrns" wrote:

My dad says he does not have any extra amplifiers. (I suspect he does, but
he won't hand 'em over). So now, I turn to the people of use-net for help:
where can I find some schematics and plans for an amplifier with RCA inputs
and outputs? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Got an old SWTP 25/ch schematic around here somewhere.

RCA outputs? You lost me.

What wattage, type and purpose are you looking for?

RCA = Phono connector. RCA developed it for their early turntables.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

RCA = Phono connector. RCA developed it for their early turntables.

uh, yeah.

What I meant was I never see them much on the amp -outputs- except in
real cheap amps. Or in the output of preamps. I don't usually think
of them as high power connectors.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

sd, at, a, place, and, time wrote:

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

RCA = Phono connector. RCA developed it for their early turntables.

uh, yeah.

What I meant was I never see them much on the amp -outputs- except in
real cheap amps. Or in the output of preamps. I don't usually think
of them as high power connectors.

Some people don't consider them as any type of connector, but I've
seen them on professional barber tools carrying several amps of low
voltage DC.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 00:19:47 +0000, Johnny Byrns wrote:

My dad says he does not have any extra amplifiers. (I suspect he does, but
he won't hand 'em over). So now, I turn to the people of use-net for help:
where can I find some schematics and plans for an amplifier with RCA inputs
and outputs? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Google "esp westhost"