Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Amplifier plans

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:24:25 -0500, "w9gb"
wrote:

"Johnny Byrns" wrote in message
news
My dad says he does not have any extra amplifiers. (I suspect he does,
but he won't hand 'em over). So now, I turn to the people of use-net for
help: where can I find some schematics and plans for an amplifier with RCA
inputs and outputs? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Johnny Byrns

DynaKit
http://www.dynakitparts.com/store/

Aaaah! Fond memories. I also built EICO stuff. Damn! That was more
than 50 years ago :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |