Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default LED op 220Vac uit n.h.e.

Ik heb er geen componentenopstelling bij, maar met het schemaatje ernaast
moet het lukken. Let op: Op de print zijn de serieweerstand en de
condensator verwisseld t.o.v. het schema. Ook is er plaats voor een
weerstandje parallel aan de LED.

petrus bitbyter

Attached Files
File Type: pdf LED220V.pdf (50.9 KB, 115 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Dutch to English translation (babelfish):

I have no component elaboration, but with the schemaatje it must succeed.
Please note: On the print the serial capacitance and the condenser have been
exchanged with regard to the diagram. Also there place for weerstandje is
parallel to the LED.

"petrus bitbyter" wrote in message
ll.nl...
Ik heb er geen componentenopstelling bij, maar met het schemaatje ernaast
moet het lukken. Let op: Op de print zijn de serieweerstand en de
condensator verwisseld t.o.v. het schema. Ook is er plaats voor een
weerstandje parallel aan de LED.

petrus bitbyter

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Oppie" schreef in bericht
Dutch to English translation (babelfish):

I have no component elaboration, but with the schemaatje it must succeed.
Please note: On the print the serial capacitance and the condenser have
been exchanged with regard to the diagram. Also there place for
weerstandje is parallel to the LED.

"petrus bitbyter" wrote in
message ll.nl...
Ik heb er geen componentenopstelling bij, maar met het schemaatje ernaast
moet het lukken. Let op: Op de print zijn de serieweerstand en de
condensator verwisseld t.o.v. het schema. Ook is er plaats voor een
weerstandje parallel aan de LED.

petrus bitbyter

"I have no picture of the component placement, but with this little
schematic
next to it you should succeed. Please note: On the PCB the serial resistor
and capacitor have been exchanged with regard to the diagram. There is also
a place for a resistor parallel to the LED."

It's part of a discussion on a Dutch group about lighting an ordinary LED on
220Vac and a kit sold by Conrad (www.conrad.nl art. code 195936) which was
supposed to do so.

petrus bitbyter

Attached Thumbnails
LED op 220Vac uit n.h.e.-led220v2-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Thanks for correcting the amateur translation I got - and the extra
information.

My mother was from Amsterdam, having fled the coming German occupation in
1939. Try as she did to teach me the language, I had no talent for it.

Oppie

Bad neutral on 220VAC from pole to house. Every appliance ruined. [email protected] Home Repair 23 February 22nd 07 05:35 PM
220VAC Update rich Woodworking 0 February 24th 06 04:03 AM
220VAC Wiring question rich Woodworking 19 February 23rd 06 09:42 PM
FA. New electrolytic capacitors 143mfd 220vac Terry Thorne Metalworking 0 July 10th 03 01:24 AM