Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default schematic / pcb help - camxp_scha.pdf (0/1)

Hi,
I would like to make a PC board of the small circuit attached. Any help
would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

dave wrote:
Hi,

I would like to make a PC board of the small circuit attached. Any help
would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Go he
http://www.cadsoft.de/

Download the Eagle software - it's free and will do the
layout for you.

Go he
http://www.fullnet.com/~tomg/gooteepc.htm

This describes how to make a PCB once you have
the layout done.

Ed
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default schematic / pcb help - camxp_scha.pdf (0/1) Help

Hi , I've tried this program in the past and had a hard time getting
started... anu suggestiond?

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 04:16:14 GMT, ehsjr
wrote:

dave wrote:
Hi,

I would like to make a PC board of the small circuit attached. Any help
would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Go he
http://www.cadsoft.de/

Download the Eagle software - it's free and will do the
layout for you.

Go he
http://www.fullnet.com/~tomg/gooteepc.htm

This describes how to make a PCB once you have
the layout done.

Ed

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

dave wrote:
Hi , I've tried this program in the past and had a hard time getting
started... anu suggestiond?

Eagle takes some getting used to, but it is worth the effort.

There's a narrow vertical panel of icons that comes up
when you open a new schematic. (Click file, new, schematic)
About 1/2 way down, next to the big X is a logic gate
symbol - hover your cursor there and it will say add.
Click on it, and it will open a library of various
components. Double-click on one. Then click OK - might
have to click OK twice - that will bring you back to the
schematic drawing page. Position your cursor and click - that
will put the part on the schematic. Press esc - that will take
you back to the library to get another part. Once you have
all the parts on the schematic drawing window, press esc while
in the library. That takes you out of add components mode
and back to the drawing window. There, you can click on
the slanted line icon to draw a wire, and draw the connections
on the schematic.

When done drawing the schematic, you can click on the icon
that looks like a 6 pin dip package below the word View -
that takes you to the board layout window. Drag the components
into the window and place them where you want them to be on the
board. You need to press PF7 to move the components that
way.

That will get you started. Use just a few components at
first, just to get the hang of it. Nose around the site
I posted - there's a tutorial somewhere.

Ed

schematic Vince Electronics Repair 3 March 22nd 07 07:28 AM
Req: Need schematic or source to get a schematic for a Bryant 588 gaspack Home Repair 0 October 17th 06 01:16 AM
Help With A Schematic [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 November 16th 05 11:46 PM
Schematic for car amp dude Electronics Repair 0 January 16th 04 01:19 PM
need schematic Francesco Messineo Electronics Repair 2 November 14th 03 02:50 PM