Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default schematic

Hi!
How do I get a drawing for a Sony projection KP46WT500?
Vince

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Tried to send you the service manual, Gets almost thru sending and just
stopped

"Vince" wrote in message
Hi!
How do I get a drawing for a Sony projection KP46WT500?
Vince

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Tried to send you the manual, it would not go
Charlie

"Vince" wrote in message
Hi!
How do I get a drawing for a Sony projection KP46WT500?
Vince

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

You call Sony and find out who their parts distributor is for your area.
You call the distributor and put in an order for the service manual.

--

JANA
_____

"Vince" wrote in message
Hi!
How do I get a drawing for a Sony projection KP46WT500?
Vince

Need schematic L Violette Electronics Repair 1 January 23rd 07 12:31 AM
Req: Need schematic or source to get a schematic for a Bryant 588 gaspack Home Repair 0 October 17th 06 01:16 AM
Looking for a schematic stan Electronics Repair 0 January 21st 05 07:36 PM
Need schematic hoovie Electronics 3 February 13th 04 09:06 PM
need schematic Francesco Messineo Electronics Repair 2 November 14th 03 02:50 PM