Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default General Radio 1304-A handbook or schmetic wanted

I have a General Radio 1304-A Beat Frequency Oscillator.
This is an early instrument, built in the late 1940's to
early 1950's and replaced with the 1304-B. Handbooks for the
B version are plentiful but not those for the A.
Unfortunately, the A is quite different so the book for the
later model is of no help. So far I've tried all the on-line
places I could find including pay sites, no one seems to
have it so I am trying my luck here.

--
---
Richard Knoppow

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
No Name

"Richard Knoppow" wrote in message
.. .
later model is of no help. So far I've tried all the on-line places I
could find including pay sites, no one seems to have it so I am trying my
luck here.

LUCK?? HERE????
Not unless you want a nice recipe for shepherds pie. You could cook it on
the flames in this newsgroup.