Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.kooks,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.troll,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.troll,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.troll,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Turnpike B

"Tony Williams" wrote in message
In message , Tony Williams
wrote
Turnpike B

Reply B.
--
Tony Williams

Hmmmm... Yes, I see what you mean... That's actually the same thing that
intrigued my Ex before she went totally off her rocker. You need to be
careful!!!

--
Dave M

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer to the end, the faster it goes.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.troll,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Bob Bob is offline

Turnpike B

Reply B.
--
Tony Williams

Hmmmm... Yes, I see what you mean... That's actually the same thing that
intrigued my Ex before she went totally off her rocker. You need to be
careful!!!

--
Dave M

Look, Dave. If you don't like the way he's driving then get off the
sidewalk!

Bob