DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronic Schematics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/)
-   -   Turnpike B (https://www.diybanter.com/electronic-schematics/209569-turnpike-b.html)

Tony Williams May 5th 07 07:02 AM

Tony Williams May 5th 07 09:05 AM

Tony Williams May 5th 07 09:05 AM

DaveM May 5th 07 02:32 PM

Turnpike B

"Tony Williams" wrote in message
In message , Tony Williams
wrote
Turnpike B

Reply B.
--
Tony Williams

Hmmmm... Yes, I see what you mean... That's actually the same thing that
intrigued my Ex before she went totally off her rocker. You need to be
careful!!!

--
Dave M

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer to the end, the faster it goes.

Bob May 5th 07 03:12 PM

Turnpike B

Turnpike B

Reply B.
--
Tony Williams

Hmmmm... Yes, I see what you mean... That's actually the same thing that
intrigued my Ex before she went totally off her rocker. You need to be
careful!!!

--
Dave M

Look, Dave. If you don't like the way he's driving then get off the
sidewalk!

Bob