Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Lionel's first-born - doghumanface.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Lionel's first-born - doghumanface.jpg-doghumanface-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:31:19 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

No. That animal looks too good to be related to LionTard.

That dog that won the ugliest pooch award is more like it.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Fields wrote:

[Image]

Wasn't he in Star Trek ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 03:26:28 +0100, Eeyore
Gave us:

John Fields wrote:

[Image]

Wasn't he in Star Trek ?

Graham

I'm surprised that you haven't commented on my "Bloody parody".
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Fields wrote:

John very interesting phot work ! Scary interesting :-)

marc popek

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

LVMarc wrote:

John Fields wrote:

John very interesting phot work ! Scary interesting :-)

I don't think it required any effort on his part. I'm sure I've seen it on the
web.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:40:23 -0700, LVMarc wrote:

John Fields wrote:

John very interesting phot work ! Scary interesting :-)

---
Yup, damn fine job, but I can't take credit for it.

I posted it here by mistake when I was trying to get a URL for it,
for another post, which I found at:

http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/...ghumanface.htm

--
JF