About this forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Old October 29th 13, 11:17 AM
Junior Member

Default Funny or Unusual DIY stories

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a series of programmes for C5 about DIY, and we are looking for DIY-ers around the UK to take part.

We want to speak to anyone that has a funny or unusual DIY story, including those whose home improvements havenít always gone to plan.

A fee will be paid to every DIY-er taking part in this fun series for C5.

Email:

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kwabena

Researcher

Top 10 stories of 2009 William Wixon Metalworking 1 December 25th 09 07:24 PM
Insurance stories? RayV Woodworking 11 August 26th 05 06:13 PM
OT - Helpdesk War Stories Stormin Mormon Metalworking 0 February 14th 05 03:45 PM