About this forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Junior Member

Smile Furnance Problem

I have a furnance that runs. But after the burners flame goes out the blower runs constantly and will not shut off. Does anyone have the solution to this problem. Thanks Rusty.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I have a furnance that runs. But after the burners flame goes out the blower runs constantly and will not shut off. Does anyone have the solution to this problem. Thanks Rusty.
No, nut a long time ago I had the same problem with a furnace. Never did figure it out. I'd like to hear an explanation.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I have a furnance that runs. But after the burners flame goes out the blower runs constantly and will not shut off. Does anyone have the solution to this problem. Thanks Rusty.
Rusty if it is an older furnace it has a heat chamber control that tells the blower to start it also tells it to stop if it is adjusted to low of a temp it keep blowing or it is stuck and won't turn the blower off