DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   About this forum (https://www.diybanter.com/about-forum/)
-   -   Furnance Problem (https://www.diybanter.com/about-forum/127162-furnance-problem.html)

Rusty October 30th 05 09:12 PM

Furnance Problem

I have a furnance that runs. But after the burners flame goes out the blower runs constantly and will not shut off. Does anyone have the solution to this problem. Thanks Rusty.

radiotom February 10th 12 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 1014552)
I have a furnance that runs. But after the burners flame goes out the blower runs constantly and will not shut off. Does anyone have the solution to this problem. Thanks Rusty.

No, nut a long time ago I had the same problem with a furnace. Never did figure it out. I'd like to hear an explanation.

James Hoak February 1st 14 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 1014552)
I have a furnance that runs. But after the burners flame goes out the blower runs constantly and will not shut off. Does anyone have the solution to this problem. Thanks Rusty.

Rusty if it is an older furnace it has a heat chamber control that tells the blower to start it also tells it to stop if it is adjusted to low of a temp it keep blowing or it is stuck and won't turn the blower off