SteveB

Default I have a friend who .............

"DeepDiver" wrote

I don't know what Steve's background is, but I suspect he has no real
experience with security clearances and the rules governing classified
work. Certainly there are some "black programs" that one is never
permitted to acknowledge or discuss, but those are very few. The vast
majority of classified facilities have no blanket "gag order" that
prevents one from acknowledging one's employment there, or even one's
basic job description.

I guess all they told us in briefings at the Nevada Test Site was just BS,
then.

Steve