DeepDiver

Default I have a friend who .............

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote

Do you routinely discuss work at the "missile facility" online? You
might
want to refer to your security clearance, (that thing they gave you after
the thorough background investigation by the FBI) or the nondisclosure
agreement you signed. People who work at such facilities are forbidden
from engaging in such discussions, and are instructed to report anyone
who pressures them for information or asks inappropriate questions.

Steve

I don't know what Steve's background is, but I suspect he has no real
experience with security clearances and the rules governing classified work.
Certainly there are some "black programs" that one is never permitted to
acknowledge or discuss, but those are very few. The vast majority of
classified facilities have no blanket "gag order" that prevents one from
acknowledging one's employment there, or even one's basic job description.

You know, Steve, you're truly a boor. My offer still stands. Bite me.

Harold

Harold, if by biting you, I were to somehow acquire even a fraction of your
years of metalworking knowledge and experience, then I would be honored to
do so.

- Michael