J T

Default I MADE SOME SAWDUST CLAY

Sun, Oct 16, 2005, 5:07pm etonks@sunstormADD-DOT-COM (EXT) who doth
sayt:
Sawdust, flour and water, been there, done that, as a child. It is not
very strong, does not last more than a couple of days without growing
mould, cannot be used in thick layers without turning sour or going
mouldy before it dries. snip

Well, I can't say I play with myself. Strength isn't an issue.
What I mixed up is solid, isn't getting moldy, doesn't seem to be sour
(don't know what you mean by sour even). No problem if it happens
anyway, give it to a kid(s), let 'em play with it, toss it after, give a
fresh batch next time.

If you're not happy with that recipe, then give us a recipe that
won't do all those bad things your're complaining about.

JOAT
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person
who doesn't get it.