Jim Stewart

Default I have a friend who .............

SteveB wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
. com...

SteveB wrote:

Where are all these mythical people? I have a friend who
............ my brother-in-law ......... my neighbor .......... etc.

Why don't we hear directly from them on metalworking subjects?

Why don't we hear the words "I" and "me" more often? Like "I" can
do, and "I" did, and "I" made?

If these people are welding underwater in the North Sea making $900
an hour, why can't they afford a computer? If they are doing so well
at metalworking, why is it that they are so ethereal?

ftp.machiningsolution.com/F.ZIP

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.

Yeah. Right. I'm going to download a .zip file.

Steve

I downloaded and unzipped it. 9 jpgs of a big chunk
of AL being transformed into an aerospace part. A
couple of the pictures are quite nice. No executables,
no risk in opening the zip.

You need not be afraid of opening a zip file as long
as your system is configured *not* to execute files
inside the zip.