SteveB

Default Welder for around $1,000

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:SjA4f.17142$fE5.14955@fed1read06...

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote

You're very close to becoming the second person I've plonked. You
remind
me very much of a baby bird.

Harold

Don't hold back, Harold. Do me the honor. It will be better than
reading
your posts about imaginary people.

Steve

Gawd, what a moron you are. Given the facts at hand, it will be the most
attention you'll have received of late. Consider it done. You now
have
joined the ranks of Dick Kink, the other guy that offers nothing aside
from
his self admiration.

Imaginary people? It's your self appointed authority that's imaginary.

Farewell, and good riddance, Steve. I'm really going to miss your amoral
comments and your cross posting. Judging from your posts, you are to
skilled crastsmen what W is to dedicated statesmen. A true poser. An
arm
chair quarterback.

Harold

Well, Harold. You DO have to admit that I post about what "I" do, and what
"I" have done.

And why interject your political views?

All along, I have just taken exception to imaginary people doing this and
that, and you have to get personal.

Sheesh.

I was just trying to tell the OP to get a decent machine to learn on so he
didn't get discouraged.

Was I supposed to be impressed that you knew a self taught welder who did
"defense work"? And that you worked in a "missile facility." Hell, I did
that one year for the local missing children's organization. (I worked at a
fireworks stand.)

Steve

PS: Is welding rebar on an Air Force base considered "defense work." If
so, I have all the qualifications of your friend, Harvey.

Oh, wait, you won't see this ...............