Harold and Susan Vordos

Default Welder for around $1,000

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:SjA4f.17142$fE5.14955@fed1read06...

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote

You're very close to becoming the second person I've plonked. You
remind
me very much of a baby bird.

Harold

Don't hold back, Harold. Do me the honor. It will be better than reading
your posts about imaginary people.

Steve

Gawd, what a moron you are. Given the facts at hand, it will be the most
attention you'll have received of late. Consider it done. You now have
joined the ranks of Dick Kink, the other guy that offers nothing aside from
his self admiration.

Imaginary people? It's your self appointed authority that's imaginary.

Farewell, and good riddance, Steve. I'm really going to miss your amoral
comments and your cross posting. Judging from your posts, you are to
skilled crastsmen what W is to dedicated statesmen. A true poser. An arm
chair quarterback.

Harold