Pete Keillor

Default I have a friend who .............

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:56:13 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

SteveB wrote:

Where are all these mythical people? I have a friend who ............ my
brother-in-law ......... my neighbor .......... etc.

Why don't we hear directly from them on metalworking subjects?

Why don't we hear the words "I" and "me" more often? Like "I" can do, and
"I" did, and "I" made?

If these people are welding underwater in the North Sea making $900 an hour,
why can't they afford a computer? If they are doing so well at
metalworking, why is it that they are so ethereal?

I can understand why anyone working on nuclear subs, or NASA wouldn't post,
or who has or has had a clearance, and those bound by nondisclosure
agreements, but why not all the rest of these other mythical beings?

Wow, a welder with a personality of a rock star...

It's more fun to make chips and beads that to stew
about the truthfulness of usenet posts...

Amen. Not to mention, he's crossposting this rant to rcm where most
of us are hobbyists. Apparently, he's the only REAL welder on the
planet.

SteveB, .....
..