SteveB

Default I have a friend who .............

Could it be because they have no interest in posting in general, or RCM
specifically? I worked with well over 100 guys when I broke into the
trade, many of whom (more than ten) went on to found machine shops that
enjoyed multiple levels of success. From all of these guys, I'm the
only
one that I know of that follows any of the news groups.

It's pretty simple----it's not everyone's cup of tea, and even when it is,
some of them lurk only----not everyone has my strange propensity to
post-------nor do they care to.

You want something beyond ethereal? The fellow of whom I spoke in a
different thread that is self taught and is (was) certified in TIG welding
is in West Jordan, Utah-----and is the owner of Pulley's Custom
Manufacturing. That's some information you can sink your teeth into,
and
verify that which I claim if you have doubts.

It's not BS------he did outstanding work-----work that rivaled the full
time
certified weldors with which we both used to work when we went through our
apprenticeships at the missile facility.

Harold

Ah, yes. BTW, did I ever tell you about my friend who welded on the moon
and got the astronauts back safely? ...................