Frank

Default Reverse Gloat

Don't feel sorry. It was one of the best things I ever did for my self.

Do you know why divorces are so expensive?

They're worth it.

I did keep a Veritas 4-1/2 smoother and Lie Nielson dovetail saw. I could
pick up a couple of good panel saws, rip and cross cut, a good jack and
jointer plane, maybe a scrub plane and build just about anything I want out
on my patio, without all the noise and dust.

Maybe I should have kept the Bessys, but newly divorced people don't think
clearly. I believe it is better for someone to put them to good use than
for me to hide them in a closet. You know, all of us wooddorkers are in
this together. If we don't help each other who will?

F. (sorry for wasting the bandwidth)

"LRod" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:18:47 GMT, "FRANK LUFF"
wrote:

Divorced.

Sorry.