Derek Andrews

Default Product help v's spam

The Australian Patent was pending and if needed I can post the application
number which preceeds ken by many years and he knows this,

I think we all have received your message, and I doubt that anything
else you have to say is going to sway anyone's opinion on the matter.
Perhaps then you could take the matter to court and fight over it there
rather than bitching about it on this newsgroup.

There is actually a lesson to be learnt here for any other inventors. If
you have a good idea but you cannot afford to properly patent it, and
defend it in court, then consider licensing the idea to someone who
does. It's a sad state of affairs I must admit, but it is how the world
works.

--
Derek Andrews, woodturner

http://www.seafoamwoodturning.com