Scott Mills

Default Source of old thermoplastic tiles in West Midlands

"Moonshine" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:38:13 GMT, "Scott Mills"
wrote:

"Moonshine" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:30:45 +0100, "Toby"
wrote:

Why not make it up with screed?

I was hoping not to to save mess and get a finished surface quicker,
but, you are right I think this is what I'll do.

Very much a novice at this game and I try and avoid anything that
involves mixing and spreading :-)

Actually screed is pretty painless - it is very fine but when mixed has the
consistancy of cream and you just pour it in, it levels off itself and
you're done. It does take 24+ hours to dry though

Scott