>.

Default Product help v's spam

READ MY OTHER REPLY TO YOU
"Bjarte Runderheim" wrote in message

"." wrote in message
I will be polite when SPAMMER Ken admits that while acting as an agent for
Unijig He STOLE the design and started to sell his own, Ken the Spammer is
not trustworthy and as such does not deserve me to be polite to him.

Ken does not have an original thought he steals others.

Why is it that the worst language and the stupidest thoughts
come from people posting under some signature that is
far from their own name?

_That's_ spamming.

Anonymous No Name posters who spread abuse should think _why_
they do not dare stand by their postings with a full name.

Bjarte