>.

Default Product help v's spam

"Bjarte Runderheim" wrote in message

I would not bother to answer anonymous postings
from an obviously untrustworthy source.

Bjarte

READ the following,

"Dave, I am not lying, Ken has admitted the facts he has also seen Unijig 1
to 4, The patents were applied for here in AUS but the cost of doing so here
and the projected income from sales made it prohibitive.
Ken has enough information to deduce who I am so if he wants to bring a law
suite go ahead ken, if you can't quite work out who I am ask Gorgi who
defends him the most.

The reason I don't use my real name on USENET is once bitten twice shy,
there are many cooks out there who have used my details and it has cost me
dearly in $$$ and time to recover my identity
The Australian Patent was pending and if needed I can post the application
number which preceeds ken by many years and he knows this, ken is not to be
trusted.

The name in the Unijig site is not me, but if you contact the webmaster it
should find me."

If Ken's Legal team wanted to find me I have given more than enough
information, Anyone who knows how to use usenet has at least two ways to
contact me directly, but Ken wont be looking for me because he knows that
what I have said IS THE TRUTH.