Bjarte Runderheim

Default Product help v's spam

"Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales" wrote in message
Its impossible for me to defend myself against these accusations because
the
person will not state his name and address as he may come against court
litigation for the defamatory remarks. I have the right to communicate
through this forum without this sort of nonsense.

Let's face facts: Nobody have the right to post on Usenet "without this sort
of nonsense", because nobody has the right to stop the spreaders of
nonsense,
it seems.

Your consolation should be, that nobody takes very seriously a poster
who mainly serves abuse and bad language, and many people are already
quite happy with your products, like me.

Regarding the Unijig the
original idea belonged to Gerry Glaser from LA and my innovative
improvements now carry a valid USA Patent & a current NZ Patent
application,
so who's stolen what?? Lets face it the best product always wins anyway.

People working seriously toward a goal,
and people just ****ing in the wind are two different matters.

I would not bother to answer anonymous postings
from an obviously untrustworthy source.

Bjarte