LRod

Default Reverse Gloat

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:18:47 GMT, "FRANK LUFF"
wrote:

Divorced.

Sorry.

Living in apartment.

Been there. Lived in a condo for four years before moving into this
house.

No shop space.

I made some drawers for a kitchen remodel out in the yard. Had all of
my hand power tools, plus a small workbench, and one of my roll-around
tool chests in the spare bedroom. Didn't sell anything.

Everything in storage 1-1/2 years, rusting.

A) K-bodies don't take up much space. Surely a closet... 2) K-bodies
don't rust.

Storage cost $180 per month.

Geez, how much storage do you have? When I had four units going (two
of them 10x20, the other two were smaller) I wasn't paying much more
than that. Now that I'm down to two (the big two), I'm paying quite a
bit less than that.

Got it?

Well, no, quite frankly. I'd have sold my Unisaw, or my DC-380, maybe
even one of the kids, before I'd have sold a single K-body,
especially at divorce prices...oh.

Oh, well.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net