Martin H. Eastburn

Default Crimping large cable lugs without a crimper

Nope - it was something else - searched and still can't find it.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Ned Simmons wrote:
In article ,
says...

The high tech wire we used was 3/4" diameter 1000 strand and would bend in a 4" radius.
It took the 500 amp -2v current to the buss. (where others showed up)

Maybe DLO, Diesel Locomotive Cable?

http://www.elektrimna.com/DLO.html

I used several parallel strands of the 777 MCM size on a
project that required a flexible connection to carry 7500A
@ 15V. For the last 2 feet all the current ran thru a water
cooled jumper, much like the power cable on a water cooled
TIG torch, that was about the size of your finger. We
monitored the water flow very closely.

Ned Simmons