Ted Edwards

Default amount of elec.used for welders???

Don Foreman wrote:
On 14 Oct 2005 20:07:45 -0700, "monkers" wrote:

I have had a recent increase in my electric bill (two actually) and was
curious how to find out the amount of electric used for various types
of welders. I have a Lincoln 110v Mig, Lincoln Ideal Arc 250 220v arc
welder, and a Lincoln Square Wave 175 Tig welder, also 220v.
I would like to know how much elec. is used when the machines
are welding at about 50-75% of their duty cycle. Im trying to figure
out how much to charge to make up for the increase.
Thanks, Craig

Sounds like ordering urinanalysis to see if you're thirsty. Charge
enough to cover the increase.

Had to save that one in my Humour collection!

Ted