FRANK LUFF

Default Reverse Gloat

Divorced. Living in apartment. No shop space. Everything in storage 1-1/2
years, rusting. Storage cost $180 per month. Got it?

F.

"LRod" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:18:02 GMT, "FRANK LUFF"
wrote:

For those who were commenting on me delivery my planer to Houston:

For my part, I thought your "no-I-won't-deliver-to-Houston" was
perfectly understated and hilarious.

I just sold a whole bunch of Bessy K-body clamps, 24" and 36", for $35 a
pair, got that A PAIR.

My question is, "why in the world would you sell a bunch (whole or
otherwise) of Bessey K-bodies" in the first place," and, "why so far
below market value," in the second?

Eat your hearts out

Well, yeah. I must have missed your FS posting--thanks...

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net