Holly, in France

Default Hilti TE72 brushes

Grunff wrote:
Holly, in France wrote:

Thanks Grunff and others for your replies. Have emailed them but no
reply so far. I might have to get someone in the uk to give them a
call, those freephone numbers don't work from here.

Happy to do it on Monday if you'd like me to.

How very kind, thank you. Isn't usenet nice? :-) I'll be helping with
concrete on Monday, but if I haven't heard by the evening I'll post
again.

I also emailed a couple of other possible looking places I found, both
of which didn't stock the bits but both replied within hours. Sods
law,,,,,,

--
Holly, in France
Holiday Home in Dordogne