Robert J.

Default Liability: I'm not responsible for your kids!

The Iraq war has EVERYTHING to do with oil.

On the one hand, some people think this woman was not obliged to help the
child. The same people, however, think going to the other side of the world
to start a war against a country that never attacked us, is just dandy.
Hypocritical.

Hope that clears it up for you.

wrote in message
oups.com...
"Then perhaps you should look closer. Or, think about it a bit more. "

Yeah, thanks for explaining your well thought out reasoning. I get it
now. Your one of those guys, where if a child dies and someone is
wrongly prosecuted, it;s linked to Iraq. If the price of oil goes up,
it's linked to Iraq. If it rains tomorrow, it's linked to Iraq.