Dave Liquorice

Default Crappy night-time economy 7 electric heaters

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:35:45 GMT, Scott M wrote:

One thing I've found again and again with E7 heaters is that only a
very few sad people (like me) can be bothered to work out how they
work and how best to work with them.

It's the constant fiddling with the two settings, one of which ideally
needs to be done with knowledge of the future, that is the PITA. Now
if they had a central control point so you didn't have to wander round
each heater twice a day storage heaters might be far more user
friendly.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail