Christopher Tidy

Default I need some ideas on using old 2-liter bottles.

Don Foreman wrote:
On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:03:52 -0500, "Hugh Prescott"
wrote:

And with a SMALL piece of dry ice and a little bit of water, they make a
great noisemaker.

Steve

Considered to be the equivlent of a pipe bomb in Illinois, mandatory jail
time even for minors.

That's ridiculous.

That is ridiculous. Even in the UK, with tight gun laws, I reckon you
could get away with that. When I was in school we had a crazy chemistry
demonstrator who mixed liquid nitrogen with water in a car washer
bottle, screwed on the cap and hurled it to the back of the lecture
theatre, where it exploded. We were 15 and loved it, but gun/terrorism
laws were strict even then, and the guy must have felt legally safe
doing it with about 100 kids.

Chris