Default whats up with NAMES

Grant... I am curious about why you didn't like GEARS... could you
elaborate?

Mark

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
I'm sorry to hear of the trials and tribulations of the various

metalworking
shows. PRIME went under, and it's replacement, GEARS, will soon follow, at

any
rate none of the guys I used to know that used to go to the old PRIME will

waste
a dime going to GEARS again. Visalia is a crapshoot, and to hear that even

the
big shows back east like NAMES are struggling is disappointing.

I'm in no position to go to any of these except maybe Visalia someday

(because I
have a free place to stay a short ways south). Maybe someday.

Nice to see Scott Logan posting on this subject. Scott, that Aridifier you

sold
me went into a shopmade air dryer I cobbled together, see:
http://www.tinyisland.com/Air%20Dryer/index.html

Shortly after I got that built, I found a refrigerated air dryer I

couldn't pass
up, so I sold the one I made. Still like that Logan Aridifier, though.

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington