DoN. Nichols

Default Crimping large cable lugs without a crimper

According to Don Murray :

DoN. Nichols wrote:

Hmm 1 gauge? The smaller of the two AMP hydraulic crimp heads
covers #8, #6, #4, and #2. I don't know of one for #1 at all. Are you
sure that it exists?

Yes it exists.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

ButI can not read what die takes.

Hmm ... Bundy -- yet another maker. AMP and T&B are fairly
interchangeable in the pre-insulated terminals.

These look like they are un-insulate (just a color coding layer
on the outside), so perhaps a #2 die would work well on these without
the insulation. The starting bid is certainly attractive.

Thanks for the pointer -- I suspect that Igor should go for
these terminals, as he is likely to have to pay that *each* for ones
bought from a store. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564