John Cartmell

Default Fireproof document storage

In article ,
Dave Fawthrop wrote:
On 14 Oct 2005 09:10:11 -0700, wrote:

| At last we've finally paid off our mortgage and have been sent a huge
| bundle of deeds and papers relating to the house.

I am with the Halifax, and they *lend* me GBP 125, charging me no interest
for the privilege of keeping my deeds in their store. (A cunning plan to
ensure that I borrow money off them if I ever need any.) That is what I
call a deal.

Same deal here - except that it took them so long to pay me the balance of
what they owed me that they easily made up the cost of their generosity in
interest + a massive extra profit.

Qercus magazine FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527
www.finnybank.com